[Most Recent Entries]
Below are the 20 most recent journal entries recorded in
[ << Previous 20 ]
[ << Previous 20 ]
|Friday, August 19th, 2016|
- Fri, 00:06: Like how you can block specific users' RTs, part of me wishes that with some people you could get just the RTs and block everything else.
- Fri, 02:48: RT @jonrosenberg: Empathy is important because it lets you feel the pain of others, which is necessary for schadenfreude
|Thursday, August 18th, 2016|
|Monday, August 15th, 2016|
|Sunday, August 14th, 2016|
|Saturday, August 13th, 2016|
|Friday, August 12th, 2016|
- Thu, 12:39: RT @jonrog1: HOT TAKE: ELEMENTARY's a well crafted show you should study if you want to work in US television SHERLOCK is a magnificent b…
- Thu, 12:39: RT @jonrog1: LET THE HATE COMMENCE
- Fri, 01:10: No, autocorrect, "avians" _is_ the word I wanted. Not "Asians." Keep up.
|Thursday, August 11th, 2016|
- Wed, 21:38: RT @MattBrabbin: *starts seeing "tap" slowly replace "click" on all websites* Oh my god. Old people were right. New things are bad.
|Wednesday, August 10th, 2016|
|Tuesday, August 9th, 2016|
|Monday, August 8th, 2016|
- Sun, 13:43: RT @AndrewWK: Role-playing games count as partying.
- Sun, 14:44: Epilogue. #Cardhalla #GenCon2016 https://t.co/NmgyUHh7a7
- Sun, 14:56: I'm at that point where I've basically done everything I need to do, seen everyone I want to see, but I've got a few hours before I leave.
- Sun, 17:13: I've come to accept that my fondness for brakes and turn signals would make me a terrible cab driver.
- Sun, 18:48: Plane's about to board. Phone's switching off.
- Sun, 20:47: Currently on a short-ish layover in Baltimore.
- Sun, 21:18: Currently chilling at my gate after having had some truly mediocre airport sushi.
- Sun, 21:32: Gonna be boarding in a sec. See you all in Pittsburgh.
- Sun, 23:15: Just landed in Pittsburgh.
- Mon, 03:47: For those of you keeping track of such things, I got home a little while ago. Just been catching up with the roommate before going to bed.
|Sunday, August 7th, 2016|
( Collapse )
- Sat, 12:35: Spaceballs? Well, sh!t. There goes the planet. #GenCon2016 https://t.co/nAJCinnYoz
- Sat, 12:37: Day 3. #Cardhalla #GenCon2016 https://t.co/WnKJgsjLjp
- Sat, 12:38: I can't make any promises, but I will endeavor to be here when #Cardhalla comes down tonight.
- Sat, 14:24: RT @liamesler: EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING, THIS IS CRUCIALLY IMPORTANT https://t.co/aq8L9CqJoB
- Sat, 14:25: By this time next year, I should be used to this idea. #l5r #GenCon2016 https://t.co/vCLDoGCToa
- Sat, 14:41: Maybe I'm getting old, but every year the "cosplaying or just dressed like that" game gets harder and harder. #GenCon2016
- Sat, 14:51: RT @velocciraptor: Wait, @HurdyIV @austin_walker it's actually amazing https://t.co/zmn5jZ0uVb
- Sat, 19:57: Just got out of a great Eclipse Phase game, and now I hunger.
- Sat, 20:12: Day 3, supplemental. #Cardhalla #GenCon2016 https://t.co/mM9qfrxDT2
- Sat, 20:24: Okay, taco truck. Wow me. https://t.co/NzNvj18EC9
|Saturday, August 6th, 2016|
|Friday, August 5th, 2016|
- Fri, 11:11: Okay, pierogi truck. Wow me. https://t.co/qChNgGQeKb
- Fri, 11:14: Actually, this particularly pierogi truck did in fact wow me last year so I knew it was good.
- Fri, 11:15: And it's still quite good, and very fast, though to be honest pricy for the serving size. Made for a nice breakfast nonetheless.
|Thursday, August 4th, 2016|
( Collapse )
- Wed, 23:01: So this is already a thing. #GenCon2016 #Cardhalla https://t.co/Ulan8csM9s
- Wed, 23:02: Since the ball's already rolling on that, I might pop back to the hotel and grab my contribution for this year and bring it over.
- Thu, 00:20: It's late and I'm tired but I'm gonna bring my Cardhalla donation over tonight so it's one less thing to worry about.
- Thu, 00:22: The box is stuffed with a little over 6 lbs. of cards. Book for scale. https://t.co/IULMGRAt2i
- Thu, 00:23: I actually prepared a second, larger box but hauling both would have taken my suitcase over 50 lbs. I'll bring the other one next year.
- Thu, 01:03: Dropped off my payload a little while ago. Now just grabbing a milkshake to help me unwind before bed.
- Thu, 12:04: Day 1. #Cardhalla #GenCon2016 https://t.co/5Xsf6LjdJh
- Thu, 13:16: RT @SteveChopz: 2016 has been such a terrible year so far that the artist @kcgreenn redrew his Fine Dog comic to fit in https://t.co/56d1dl…
- Thu, 13:32: RT @MikeDrucker: In Clint Eastwood's day you took polio and you liked it. You didn't try to fix problems. You let them destroy society like…
- Thu, 16:43: I would pay money to never again have to hear someone quote Aladdin to describe Mage: The Ascension.
|Wednesday, August 3rd, 2016|
- Wed, 07:58: Just dropped off car with parking service, on the way to the airport.
- Wed, 08:29: Through security, on my way to the gate. Got some time to kill, but I don't mind.
- Wed, 10:02: Gonna be boarding soon. Phone will switch off shortly.
- Wed, 10:08: About to board, next stop Baltimore.
- Wed, 11:26: Alrighty, in Baltimore now. And so begins the layover.
- Wed, 11:57: Kinda wish I'd planned my time out a little better over the last few days and hadn't borked my sleep schedule as much.
|Monday, August 1st, 2016|
|Sunday, July 31st, 2016|
|Saturday, July 30th, 2016|
|Best line of the night #funnygamers
So tonight my Pathfinder group encountered a revenant, an undead specifically targeting its murderer with special abilities related to finding said murderer.
Me: "It had discern lies and true seeing with regards to Sean."
John: "But can it tell why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch?"
Me: "No. Its abilities are only in regard to Sean. So it can tell why Sean
loves Cinnamon Toast Crunch."
|Friday, July 29th, 2016|