- Sat, 17:30: Currently at a Nerf-themed birthday party for my seven-year old nephew. Send Bushmill's.
- Sat, 21:51: And of course when I give up on writing for the evening and do something else because I'm blocked, the block clears.
- Sat, 22:05: Few things bug me more than how my phone keyboard shifts when sideways, because the emoji keyboard toggle trades places with punctuation. 1/
- Sat, 22:54: Despite not being someplace where I can type, I managed a couple hundred words' worth of brainstorming on my phone. Eat it, writers' block.
- Sat, 22:59: My life would be a lot easier if my autocorrect would just accept 'timey' and 'wimey' as words.
- Sat, 23:21: RT @landpsychology: When your cat is plotting to kill you but your dog is trying to warn you https://t.co/XMlOD75VQg