[Most Recent Entries]
Wednesday, May 14th, 2014
- Tue, 23:00: Few things give me Impostor Syndrome more than dealing with someone who has actually built me up in their heads to be more than I am.
- Tue, 23:01: Yes, I _have_ always had trouble spelling that word right the first time. Shut up.
- Wed, 00:22: Few things justify my need for portable keyboards more than looking at my own scribbled notes in margins. #writing
- Wed, 01:04: For some reason, seeing "I see what you did there" as a developer comment pleases me a little more than it should. #writing #redlines
- Wed, 01:05: (It's probably because I'm really self-conscious about my ability to subtly get ideas across.)
- Wed, 01:45: If imagining [REDACTED] as sort of a functional, pre-revolution Rapture is wrong then I don't want to be right. #writing