- Fri, 19:58: Currently relaxing in the Zoo, editing a story I wrote nearly 12 years ago, back when I tabbed for indents and spaced twice after periods.
- Fri, 19:59: It's humbling to see I used to do that but makes me feel better about how far I've come.
- Fri, 20:11: Oh shit. I began a sentence with "There were." *fixes, though already branded by eternal shame*
- Sat, 08:07: RT @Carols10cents: 1998: - Don't get in strangers' cars - Don't meet ppl from internet 2016: - Literally summon strangers from internet to…
- Sat, 16:58: Twice this year I've been randomly picked out of the crowd by civilians as a 'Guy to Ask Questions About #Anthrocon.'
- Sat, 16:58: Not sure if that says anything about me or not.
- Sat, 17:03: Maybe I just strike that perfect balance between "obviously experienced con-goer" and "responsible adult."